Monday, February 27, 2006

 

I'm Sorry, Didn't You Get That?

Have you ever tried talking to one of those voice-automated phone machines, like at a bank or someplace, with kids around? It seems like every other call I make to a business puts me into a chat with one of these devices, and I have finally realized that they have a major flaw. They are IMPOSSIBLE to talk to if you have a loud house of yammering children. No matter how clearly I en-un-ci-ate my name, social security number or whatever, my kids’ squeals overrule my response, and the machine ends up shunting me to an operator. Now that I think of it, maybe that’s actually a plus!

--Melanie

Comments:
HEY - I did comment and now it is gone...that was hours ago. No fair!!

I always keep pushing the number zero until I get a person. It either works or I get disconnected.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +