Monday, August 01, 2005

 

Like Go Karts for Adults

This weekend I took a Volvo Driving Class to show off the safety features of my XC90. Lucky me! It involved swerving from one of lane of traffic to another and back, driving slalom style through pylons, and slamming on the brakes while making a ninety degree turn. These were done at about 40 miles per hour, which feels a lot faster when there are pylons flying overhead.

After our training we were ready to hit the track. A special course set up with S-curves, hairpin turns, and all sorts of obstacles to make your tires squeal and your heart pound.

I think I’m going to have to write a chase scene into one our books!

Kelly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +