Friday, October 14, 2005

 

Scary Norka Dogs


Is there something wrong with me that I just couldn’t resist buying this Pillsbury cookbook? I am 100% serious: I plan to make these little mummies. And if I’m feeling feisty, I might just whip up a batch of “Goblin Good Gorp” while I’m at it. In Kelly’s family they call this dish Norka Dogs (they’re not usually made to look like bandaged corpses, of course). We made a tasty batch together a couple Thanksgivings ago. Long live gourmet cooking.

--Melanie

Comments:
Mel-

Where did you find that cookbook? I love Halloween recipes and can never have enough. I love the Norka Dogs and want to make them this year. It would be so fun!!
 
Hey Marcy,
I found it in the grocery store and it really does have some great recipes. I think the kids are going to love it! Let me know if you can't find it and I can scan in some for you.
Cheers,
Mel
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +