Monday, October 03, 2005

 

Me and Larry David


Okay, I’ll admit it…I have a TV Guy. I didn’t even know what a TV Guy was until a year ago when I came across the term while watching Curb Your Enthusiasm. We’ve reached a critical mass of add-ons to our set (Tivo, HDTV digital cable box, and surround sound), and now there are so many different wires, plugs, and cables involved that a mere layman could never possibly figure out how to set up the whole mess. Last week alone I had two visits from my TV Guy because my digital sound wasn’t working. He even wrote out a little matrix so that we can remember which audio control goes with which video control. Luckily, I can still hook up and run our toaster oven, but I wonder for how much longer…

--Kelly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +