Saturday, November 05, 2005

 

Hey Man! Is That Spinning Rock?

Melanie wasn’t the only one to work up a sweat today (see below), I know this is totally lame, but I did my first spinning class. Oh. My. God. It was so hard. I think I’ve gotten too used to riding my bike here in the flat lands of Chicago instead of the hills of San Francisco. Toward the end, as the instructor was telling us to crank it up a turn, I would reach down and crank it down a turn, although doing the “downhill sprints” was, as the woman next to me said, “just another form of torture.” The worst though was the finale, when she told us we only had one more song to go, and what do you think it was? That’s right, the longest song in history, “Freebird”. I never liked it before, but now I think I might get Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome the next time my husband pulls out his Skynyrd CD.

--Kelly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +