Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Breaking Up is Hard to Do

I was perusing November’s issue of Parenting and came across a hilarious article about the etiquette of playdates. It’s written as a funny take on playdating being similar to actual dating. I read it with interest because I’m in the uncomfortable position of needing to break up with someone and not knowing how. We only had one date, but it didn’t really work out and quite frankly, I’m kind of going steady with another mom (or two or three). Unfortunately it had more tips for starting a relationship rather than ending one, so I’m stuck with using a technique from my actual dating days (i.e. not answering or returning calls until the person gets the idea). Lame, I know, but I’m really a wimp with that kind of stuff and it is so much easier now that there’s caller ID.

--Kelly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +