Monday, May 08, 2006

 

I'm the Queen of the World

Last week, I just did my first 5K in eons, the first of about 20 I plan to do this summer. No, I’m not crazy. It’s just a good excuse to eat some tasty food, hang out with friends and listen to bands after the race every Wednesday night. It’s an annual summer tradition around here, but this is my first year participating.

Can I just say 27:40, baby! I was very happy with this time, since I was expecting it to be slower. Yes, yes, I realize this is only a bit better than 9 minute miles, but hey, I’m getting old and fluffy.

--Melanie

Comments:
Congratulations! I admire anyone who runs, given I avoid it all costs.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +