Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

Gift from the Heavens

Last week, I had to drive to my old lab for a birthday party. I had the kids with me and was planning to use the portable DVD player to keep them occupied on the 2 hour drive. Can you guess what happened? That’s right, from the first moment, the player was mysteriously not working. The screen was black and there was much gnashing of teeth.

The saga continued as I tried in vain to find anyone to repair the thing when I returned home. “Throw it away, Lady,” one guy told me.

Then, a couple days ago…this is the Gift from Heaven part…it fell off the shelf and had a soft landing on some paperback books piled below.

Lo, and it worked.

--Melanie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +