Tuesday, February 20, 2007

 

Like Sands Through the Hourglass...

...so pass the weeks of not having my kids in school on a normal schedule. I mean, I'm grateful that the four day President's Day weekend is over, but next week we start early dismissals for parent/teacher conferences. Before all that, we had some holiday--was it MLK day?--and then two weeks of early dismissals for Kindergarten only.

By the time all this is over, it'll have been six weeks since my kids were in school for a normal week. Six weeks! I think it has something to do with budget cuts. The total number of school hours seems to keep shrinking and shrinking.

Anyway, don't mind me. I've got four days of bliss before it starts all over again. As they say: These are the Days of Our Lives.


--Melanie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +