Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 

Flocked!

Bratz? Fuggedabout it.

I got these vintage valentines for my kids and they are having so much fun with them! Each one is totally unique, in retro vintage designs with charmingly dated messages, from "Dog-gone it! I wanna be your valentine" to "You are a deer" (illustrated of course with a dog and deer.

Some are enhanced with small moving parts (think fold-down petals on a he-loves-me daisy) or pop ups. Others are...get this!...flocked in red velvet!!!! Oops, I think I need the exclamation point expunger I read about on Digg a few weeks ago.

Anyway, these valentines...in a word: cool. In two words: very cool. In three words: Available at Amazon. And at Borders...

--Melanie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +