Wednesday, November 21, 2007

 

Tales of a Nuerotic Blogger ------------------- Break on Through to the Other Side

I haven't blogged in quite a while and now I feel like I have to play catch up. I don't know why, but I've had a few blogworthy events or ancedotes and because I didn't get around to blogging them, I feel like I'm behind and that my next blog has to be really good. This happens to me with other things too. Like I'll owe someone an email for so long that I feel like I can't just dash off a two line missive, that it has to be a really long two page saga.

or, I should have sent someone a card, but I forgot and now I feel like I owe a super good card, plus letter, plus present...and so nothing gets sent.

so I'm not going to stress myself out about this anymore, no picture, no links, not even a cursory spell check. Just a quick list of what I wanted to blog and haven't:

-saw The Bee Movie - really liked it. Title of blog that never was - Jerry is back with a capital B!

-My husband started Atkins and bought some really nasty canned beef from Costco which included a recipe for Beef Strongonoff with first direction being open can of meat. need i really say more? Plus my Mac died...Plus I saw No Country for Old Men (excellent) - Title of Blog that never was - Movie, Mac, and Meat

-I accidently bought 14 pounds of Walnuts from a buying club. A fellow member asked if I wanted to split some walnuts. I felt bad because I don't contribute much to making the minimum, so I said yes thinking I would get maybe 5 pounds or so and now there is no room in my freezer. I'm trying to make Walnut butter today. Title of Blog that never was - Nuts!

And finally I went from blonde yesterday to a chestnut brown. I really like it, but I hate now revealing it to everyone. I feel slightly embarassed. Not sure why.

OK, that is it!

Yeay!

--Kelly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +