Wednesday, November 07, 2007

 

Thank God for Tequilia Shots or Writer's Strike Part Deux


Unlike Melanie, I am nervous about the writer's strike. I've become addicted to Heroes. Last season was amazing, and while this season didn't start off quite as good it's really picked up and plus Nathan Petrelli is a total hottie now. At least I still have my nonscripted shows to fall back on. Namely Survivor and A Shot at Love. For those of you not familar with the latter, it follows Tila Tequila's quest for love. Tila's claim to fame includes being on the cover of Maxim, hosting Pants-Off Dance-Off, and having the most friends on Facebook. (maybe Mel knows her?) But what the 32 contestents didn't know at the beginning of the show is that Tila is (gasp) bisexual. So the 16 men and 16 women are now competing for Tila's heart as she makes the incredible journey of finding out who she is and if her true love lies in the arms of a woman or a man. I can't get enough of it.

In other news, I learned of the engagement of one my friends by watching True Life - Where are They Now on MTV. So, my trashy television habits are not all for naught.

And on a serious note, I do hope the writers strike ends soon. One of my book club friend's husband is a writer, so lets keep our fingers crossed for him and for quick return of The Daily Show!

--Kelly

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +