Sunday, October 28, 2007

 

Here's Your Blog Hon


I can't believe I'm becoming one of those women. Yesterday, quite unintenionally I called our server..."Honey." As in, "Thank you Honey," after she took our order. I didn't even realize I did it until my husband said, "Did you just call her honey?" OMG. I used to always think it was so affected when women would call strangers that, but now I realize that it is such a habit from calling both kids and my husband "honey" that it is just an automatic response. I'll draw the line though at saying, "Kiss my grits!"

--Kelly

Comments:
Perhaps you'd be better served if you placed your order from the pages of the Good Book--no substitutions.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +