Tuesday, September 11, 2007

 

Three Classes - One Room Parent - Me

I've been a bit AWOL and lax at blogging lately. I blame it on the beginning of school. I signed up to be a room mom for my son's class and my daughter's kindergarten and kindergarten enrichment class. I never dreamed I would be selected for all three. So I'm sure I'll be super busy for the beginning of this month anyway until I can delegate some of this stuff out! Until then I'll use this new website I found called Oh, Don't Forget. You just put in your cell number a message and the date and time you want it to come up on your (or spouses) phone. Now, if I can just remember what it was I didn't want to forget...

--Kelly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +