Sunday, July 08, 2007

 

Personality Quiz


The other day I found myself with half an hour to kill before picking up my oldest from summer camp. I was footloose and fancy-free (translation: no kids). Great, I thought. I'll get a trashy magazine, plop myself down at Starbuck's and have a nice cup of coffee and a bagel. Perfect.


Until I realized I'd left the house without my purse.


I had $2.34 rattling around in a plastic baggie in my glovebox. Now, here is where it turns into a logic puzzle, or personality test or something like that.


I couldn't afford to have a coffee AND a bagel AND a trashy magazine. In fact, I could only afford one.


Can you guess which I picked?


--Melanie

Comments:
Hmmm. I'm going to rule out the bagel because what good is a bagel w/o something to drink. I think I'll say the coffee and you just read what ever was left over by a former Starbucks patron.

--Kelly
 
Good guess--but the truth is, it was really more important to feed my burning hunger to know the latest on Brangelina. I went for the mag.

I was a little nervous to be caught in Rite Aid counting out my last precious pennies for InTouch, but Brangelina aside, I really needed to find out if Keith is drinking again and whether Katie is really happy. You understand, don't you?

--Mel
 
Perhaps drinking from the fountain of eternal life while curling up with the Good Book would have been the more righteous choice.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +