Thursday, June 14, 2007

 

The Joy of Free Time


How do you spell relief? Um, well, frankly: T-H-E- E-N-D O-F T-H-E B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y S-E-A-S-O-N


All three of my kids have their birthdays between April 28 and June 8. That's a lot of parties all piled up on each other. Plus, this year we had a first communion, and a relentless progression of recitals, talent shows, field trips--not to mention more thank you notes than you could shake a stick at. Not that I'm complaining exactly. These were all nice, happy events. But there's definitely a price paid when all your free time is sucked up searching for engineer hats on a Friday afternoon because the ones you ordered from Oriental Trading are scheduled to arrive the day after the party.

However. These things do come to an end, and this week for the first time in ages, I found myself actually able to get some work done. I even cleaned up my office.


--Melanie

Comments:
Perhaps spending some quality time with the Good Book would be more enlightning.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +