Wednesday, June 13, 2007

 

Bookins Delivers!

Holy Cow! It really does work as advertised. I almost fell over when I got my first "order" for a book about an hour after listing it. Within my first day of membership, I unloaded four old books and got the first--and only--book on my "wish list" so far. Sweet!

Now I need to spend some time adding books to my list to use all the points I've earned. Any suggestions? I've noticed is that the books tend to be a bit older--probably because the newer ones can be recycled for cold hard cash via Amazon Used. Still, I got "Intuition" by Allegra Goodman, which came out in hardcover in '06, so that's not a hard and fast rule.




--Melanie

Comments:
Sounds great! Too bad it doesn't extend to Australia - I don't think there's anything similar here.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +