Wednesday, May 16, 2007

 

Think Good Thoughts

Asking for lots of good thoughts going out to my Dad, who had a health scare that landed him in the E.R. today. He was in stable condition when my mom emailed earlier, so I am grateful for that. The whole thing was a real shock. My parents have always been a lot younger than my friends' parents, so I never think of them as being anything other than totally young, healthy and just generally superhuman. I mean, they're my Mom and Dad, they're invincible. I am just glad that he got prompt and high quality medical attention so that things could be stabilized before they got worse.

Love you, Dad! I hope you will be back home and surfing the web soon (besides being my Dad, he is also my all-time favorite blog visitor) We will be serving you the drink of your choice at Zeno's just as soon as your doctor gives the okay.

Love,
Melbo

Comments:
I am home safe.. but lacking some lung capacity. Feel like I dodged a bullet. I was touched by your blog entry.
All the best to the family
love,Dad
 
So glad you are home again safe and sound. That was a long week...even longer for you and Mom I guess.

Now, what can we serve you?
Mel
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +