Tuesday, April 24, 2007

 

The Five Stages of No Screens

This No Screens thing is so much harder than I thought it would be. First of all, if you'll notice, I'm up in the middle of the night, trying to get caught up on all the things I couldn't do during the day. I missed an important work e-mail that is going to cause an annoying delay in a project I'm working on. I think I'm passing through Kubler-Ross's five stages of grieving for the loss of my computer privileges: denial happened sometime this morning, I think I skipped anger, then came bargaining ("maybe I can check my e-mail if no one sees me"). What's next? If the model is correct, it should be depression. I'll keep you posted.

--Mleanie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +