Saturday, April 14, 2007

 

I Hated Myself in the Morning

I'm not invincible, it seems. Not sure exactly what I contracted, but be it virus or microbe, I was beyond sick yesterday. I could barely lift my head to watch TV all day. Yet, somehow, I managed to take in back to back episodes of ER and then several reruns of the reality show "Blow Out" on Bravo, featuring hairstylist Jonathan Antin. That, plus a potent cocktail of Extra-Strength Tylenol, antibiotics and leftover Easter candy, were my home remedies. No wonder I woke up this morning with the daggers in the forehead, still sniffling and sneezing. Maybe today I'll try something healthier, like fresh air and wholesome fruits filled with antioxidants.

--Melanie

Comments:
There's just something about Jonathan Antin that makes me hate myself in the morning too. I recommend garlic, lemon, honey and b&w movies. Hope you're feeling better soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +