Wednesday, April 11, 2007

 

Something Was Missing

I've been beating myself up for the past couple of weeks, or at least feeling awfully guilty. Why wasn't I blogging more, despite my best intentions? Was it some personal failure? A lack of self-discipline? A paucity of anything interesting in my life?

No to all of the above. This morning as I sat down to my desk with a large cup of hot coffee (decaf, of course), it hit me. I knew what I had been looking for all those days.


A house devoid of children. You could hear a pin drop if you were here right now. Spring break was lovely, but there's something nice about getting back to the regular routine.


Another thing that's been missing in our household, although not affecting my blogging: Glasses. My almost-four year old is apparently terribly farsighted. We first noticed her crossing her eyes at random times, and the opthalmologist confirmed it. She gets her glasses today & is very excited. We are dying to know what her response to being able to see properly will be.


--Melanie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +