Monday, April 16, 2007

 

Tot Design

I blame Melanie. First, for getting me hooked on yet another reality show, then for my kids getting hooked on the website. I am, of course, talking about Top Design the Todd Oldham vehicle that searched high and low (or at least in Chicago, LA, and New York) for the designer that would be crowned Top Designer.

Despite my interest in design, the show would probably have escaped my notice had not one of Melanie's friends been a contestant. I probably would have also quit watching a lot sooner if Melanie's friend hadn't made it to the final three. In any case I got hooked on the show and soon I was checking the site. They have a cool tool where you can design a living room or bedroom and now my kids are making like little Philippe Starck's and designing up a storm.

See you later, decorator!

--Kelly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +