Tuesday, May 01, 2007

 

"The Video Guy?"


Besides various Seussisms (see below) these are the other words that are echoing in my brain after this weekend. My husband and I went to Art Chicago, a huge contemporary art fair held in the Merchandise Mart. (The building by the way is huge. How huge? Big enough for its own zip code.) There were so many incredible pieces of work like the ones from Nicole Cohen, Patrick Hughes, and James Martin's photographs of marble quarries. The most amazing thing however, was when speaking to a gallery owner from Seattle I mentioned that my brother was showing a piece at the Tacoma Art Museum's Northwest Biennial. He asked for my brother's name. Upon hearing, "Mack McFarland", he replied, "Oh, the video guy?"

--Kelly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +