Monday, May 21, 2007

 

A Landmark of My Own


It was a busy weekend chez Melanie et Kelly. While Melanie was corralling 9 girls into sleeping bags, my girl was going through her own right of passage - getting her ears pierced. We got them done at Little Girl Nirvana aka Claire's Boutique (where my husband also had his ear done, but that is another story). She was incredibly brave and they do both ears at the same time.

In other "my youngest is growing up way too fast" news, she has also learned how to ride her two-wheeler sans training wheels. She just came up to us and said I think I can do it now, we took off the wheels and sure enough she was able to do it.

Okay, I think we're all set until driving lessons begin!

--Kelly

Comments:
yikes. riding a bike without training wheels? pierced ears? we just mastered piggy tales. phew.
 
I know. It is such a cliche, but they really do grow up way too fast!

--Kelly
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +