Saturday, September 22, 2007

 

G'mar Chatima Tova

Last December my husband and I decided to join a temple. Thus, this is the first Yom Kippur we've not exactly celebrated, more like observed. I am in hour 16 of a 25 hour fast. I still have to feed the kids and I almost wept smelling the leftover spaghetti and meatballs reheating in the microwave. Even worse then food is the lack of water and...coffee! To give that some perspective for you; I drink a cup of strong coffee and at least six shots of espresso every day. Needless to say, I've already succumbed to the siren call of caffeine. I decided I would better be able to atone without a raging headache.

Wish me luck for the rest of the day.

--Kelly

Comments:
Perhaps you should roll up your scroll and read something that will pick you up more then coffee-the Good Book.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +