Thursday, October 25, 2007

 

Objects in Mirror May be Smaller than they Appear


I got a free sample of $250 an ounce eye cream. Normally I use Clinique or lately, after reading the article in the New York Times about how drugstore brands are just as good as the expensive stuff, Neutrogena. So I was excited to see if it was really true.
After using the Orlane Hypnotherapy religuously day and night (which is a step up, since I normally only use my eye cream in the AM) I think I have more wrinkles now then I did yestermonth, or it might just be because I've been obsessively staring at my eyes with a magnifying mirror for the past 30 days. (BTW, whoever invented that little torture device should be sentenced to 30 years of daily bikini waxes).


I'm not sure weather to be happy about the outcome (because if I would have seen a huge difference I might have had to take to a life of crime to support the habit) or sad (since it appears there is no cure for eye wrinkles). In any case I'll still be doing my shopping at Walgreens.


--Kelly

Comments:
Perhaps you should spend more time looking at the cracks in your soul instead of those around your eyes- "savior" money and point your cart away from aisle 666 and toward the Good Book instead.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +