Tuesday, August 23, 2005

 

Form Filling Fantasy

Yesterday I decided to tackle the Everest of paperwork that I’d been tossing onto my desk for the past two weeks. I made this decision in the nick of time as several forms for my kids’ respective schools were due that day. I got out my pen and began the tedious task of filling in our name, address, etc. (Don’t they already have that information, since it somehow managed to find its way to my door?) Feeling a bit giddy from the ink fumes I began imagining filling in the true answers to some of these questions…

What method of discipline do you use at home?
I threaten, bribe or if they’re really getting on my nerves I send them to their rooms.

How does the child usually respond?
He either laughs or sticks his tongue out at me.

What is your child’s favorite indoor activity?
Coloring (on the walls) and Watching TV.

What is your child’s favorite outdoor activity?
Chasing his sister with a stick.

--Kelly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +