Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

Phone Lust

I just got the Motorola Razr phone. It’s sad to say, but I think I’ve fallen in love. I can take pictures with it and then set it up so that a picture of whoever is calling will come up on my little screen. All I have to do is push a button and say the name of a person, and instantly they’re on the line. Just like having a 1950’s secretary.

And best of all, the ringtone can be set to play MP3 files. Right now when anyone calls, I’m treated to a snippet of Feel Good Inc. by the Gorillaz. It makes me halfway tempted to publish my phone number, just so I can hear it ring. (But not quite!)

All of this in a sleek, black package less than an inch thick.

--Kelly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +