Thursday, December 22, 2005

 

Sticky Situation

It was clearly a case of harmonic convergence. Yesterday morning, as I was struggling with my favorite tank top, which never quite stays in place, I decided to take a tip from Hollywood and use some double sided tape from my wrapping paper box, also conveniently located in my bedroom due to the impending holiday. Amazingly, it worked, even though it’s just regular Scotch tape and not the industrial strength stuff that J. Lo’s stylist used to keep her inside her green Versace a couple years back. Anyway, I’m happy. No more internal debates about exactly how much décolletage is too much for a 38 year old mother of preschoolers, and I can still wear my favorite top.

--Melanie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +