Friday, December 09, 2005

 

Nip/Tuck

Yesterday I heard an ad on the radio for a “holiday pick me up”. It was a plastic surgery ad. The cheery voice told me I could choose the tummy tuck at $5000.00 or the breast lift at $3500.00. Fine, I’m thinking. So far, so good. I’ve lived in Southern California long enough that this doesn’t phase me. It’s a choice, it’s an option, no reason why they shouldn’t get their airtime like everyone else.

Then the announcer continued with the wonderful and thrifty package deal, which offered both procedures for $8000.00. Also fine. Discounts are good. The kicker? They called it the “Mommy Makeover”. Like we’re the only ones who would possibly need the double header. That part I could’ve done without. We gave these kids life, man. Give us a break.

--Melanie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +