Saturday, December 10, 2005

 

The Waiting Drove Me Mad

I think this whole book thing finally has me cracking up. Last night I dreamt that I was hosting my book club at my house. First, I didn’t have enough chairs for everybody, then I realized I forgot to buy white wine. For some reason I couldn’t just serve the bottles of red that I had, but took orders from everyone like I was some sort of waitress. They were giving me all of these crazy cocktails like a Seabreeze, and I was trying to figure out if I could use unsweetened cranberry juice to make it. I think that my anxious subconscious mind mixed up Book Deal with Book Club. I do have book club on Monday, but I don’t have to host until April. You can damn well bet that I’ll stock up on Pinot Grigio and Chardonnay!

--Kelly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +