Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

Pay it Bearward

Today the nicest thing happened to me. I was having lunch with my friend Jenny and daughter Piper when Piper spied one of those machines that you can try to win a stuffed animal if you can grab one with a metal claw. I used up two dollars worth of quarters but didn’t have any luck. On the last try Piper retreated to our table, saying “I can’t bear to watch.” She was heartbroken when my skill proved no match for the machine. As we were leaving the food court, a teen-aged guy came up behind us with the bear she wanted. He had won it for her and wouldn’t even accept the fifty cents for it.

I'm sure it is highly unlikely that he'll ever be surfing the mommy blogs, but if you happen across this – Thank you again!! Now I will try to go forward into the rest of my day with the goal to keep the good karma flowing.

--Kelly

P.S. Be sure to check out our Thirsty Thursday Special below.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +