Thursday, February 02, 2006

 

Cold Turkey

I’m not sure if this is a good idea or not, but I’m trying to quit coffee completely now. You have no idea how hard this is for me, because I LOVE the stuff. I mail order Illy in bulk. That’s how bad I am. But now, it’s going to have to be decaf, because I just can’t seem to sleep anymore, even with dramatic cutbacks. I’m sure I’ll fall off the wagon because I’ve gone through this whole cycle before, but for the moment I am caffeine-free (raises arm in weak cheer.) Let’s hope the first day is the hardest.

--Melanie

Comments:
Why? Why would you want to do this? Could you not just ease yourself down to just one/day to at least enjoy it? You could even go decaf if it is the flavour you savour. But poor you - why?
 
If I leave the door open, one cup becomes ten very quickly. Scary isn't it?

However, I've decided I'm not crazy enough to drop decaf too. I will simply have to switch my Illy order to unleaded.

--Mel
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +