Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 

My Latest Fantasy


Attention: This is G-rated, which I am sure is a relief to some and a disappointment others.

In two words, Dropping Out. I picture my husband and myself saving up money, paying down our mortgage, getting out of our car payments and moving to Eureka, California. I’ve never been there; the farthest north I made it when I lived in California was Mendocino. I just have this romantic notion of it being a great small town, with all of the good qualities of California, but without the high cost of living and consumerism that goes along with it.

Maybe we would open our own business or restaurant or something. It’s still in the fantasy stage, so obviously the details haven’t been worked out. But I find myself on realtor.com checking out what’s available. Maybe we should go there on vacation or something first before selling everything and moving west.

--Kelly

Comments:
lets do it man doit!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +