Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

Thirsty Thursday

Pull up a chair and pop open a Pacifico. It's time for a Mom Meme. Join us if you want, invite a friend (by tagging them), and/or come back next week when we'll have a new Special.

What’s the craziest activity you ever signed your child up for because you thought you “should”?

Melanie: I signed my daughter up for T-ball just because all the other kids in her class were doing it. In Pre-K. That in and of itself says a lot. Anyway, she was not a sports fan then (and isn’t now). She ended up singing to herself in the outfield the entire season, which didn’t bother her a bit, but (at the time) stressed me out to no end. I learned my lesson, though.

Kelly: Infant massage. I totally bought the story hook, line, and sinker that if I didn’t massage my child in the right way he would have gas and grow up to be a mass murderer. I guess cuddling didn’t count.

What’s your favorite secret parenting shortcut that you might not admit to at first?

Melanie: Two words. Tuna. Helper.

Kelly: TELEVISION!!! Nothing gets me an uninterrupted phone call or shower like Dragon Tales!

If you could only choose one, would you have a full time cook, nanny, driver, or housecleaner?

Melanie: Definitely the housecleaner. I am a complete neat freak, and I would love to have someone trailing around after me cleaning up all day. Although in our tiny house, I guess that could get annoying. Okay, a very small and quiet housecleaner then.

Kelly: A housecleaner for sure. I especially wish I could have someone to clean up after dinner. That’s the worst. I love to cook, but hate cleaning up afterward.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +