Friday, February 03, 2006

 

Match Point

I went to see this movie last night and all I can say is “Wow.” Woody Allen has done it again. As an aside, forgive any typos on this post, I’m typing with a very cuddly cat on my lap. The acting in the movie was incredible and really put you in the shoes of the characters, even if Mr. Allen replaced his neurotic, intellectual New Yorkers, with upper-crust Londoners. And he filmed London with the same loving eye that he does New York.

Best Line: “Dear, I think you’ve had one too many G&T’s”

I don’t want to give anything away, but it is worth going to see the movie just to stare at Jonathan Rhys-Meyers. Forget Scarlett Johansson, he is the one with the “sensuous lips.”

--Kelly

P.S. To put the best capper on the evening my favorite reviewer, A.O. Scott from the New York Times, reviewed it!

Comments:
I can't wait to see this movie! I'm so glad you liked it!

How are you functioning without the coffee?
 
Functioning? Huh...what? Were you talking to me?

--Melanie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +