Friday, May 12, 2006

 

All of the Casserole None of the Work


Yesterday someone from Dinners by Design called. I thought they were confirming my appointment for today, but instead they were asking if I could reschedule because they had overbooked. Since this isn’t the airlines and they couldn’t bump me in exchange for a free Tortilla Casserole at a later date, and because I was really looking forward to going with my friend, I said no.

A few minutes later they called the friend I had planned to go with and made us an offer we couldn’t refuse. Apparently, they’ve scheduled a party for the same time we were supposed to go. As a gesture of good faith, they offered to prepare our meals for us, which is normally a service available for an additional fee. We accepted their offer and so we get to have lunch together and our Creamy Beef Stroganoff too! Stay tuned to see how it actually tastes!

--Kelly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +