Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

Thirsty Thursday

Pull up a chair and pop open a Pacifico. It's time for Thirsty Thursday. Join us if you want, invite a friend, and/or come back next week when we'll have a new Special. Today’s theme… Thirsty Thursday (doo doo doo doo, do you feel like you’re in the Twilight Zone?)

What is your favorite cocktail at the moment?
Melanie: For summer, the beloved Margarita. Blended, of course, with salt.

Kelly: Since it is summer, a Mojito can’t be beat.

Anything you can’t drink because of a bad experience?
Melanie:
Not really. I can't figure out whether that means I’m really bad: as in, there’s no experience so lousy that I won’t go for a recap…or else it means I’m really good: as in, I haven’t had any truly awful drinking experiences. What can I say? It’s all a blur.

Kelly: Ironically, (because a mojito is made with rum), it would be rum and Coke. Yuck. I couldn’t eat popcorn for many years afterward either, but that is another story.

Red or White?
Melanie: What’s red?

Kelly: Usually red, but now that it’s warm I’ve been really into whites that have a little sparkle, like this Spanish wine Ameztoi Txakolina.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +