Monday, August 14, 2006

 

Yikes!

One little confession about our weekend trip to Madison in honor of my approaching 35th birthday. As I mentioned, Madison is a college town. While we were there it brought back lots of great college memories for me and I was thinking that if I ditched the husband and two kids I would fit seamlessly into the scene. My dream was shattered when childless and husbandless for a moment I went to a coffee shop and was greeted with, “May I help you, Ma’am?”

Of course last night Carolyn and Jenny took me out for my birthday and we were all carded. So either I need to stay in the suburbs or the waitress was looking for a good tip!

--Kelly

Comments:
Every time we go back to our college town I feel like I could fit right back in. Then I get the same thing: Ma'am.

I beg your pardon? ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +