Monday, January 15, 2007

 

Don't Mess with the Mogu

I could sure use a hug (see below). Right now, my washing machine is one gigantic flurry of nano-sized styrofoam pellets. I thought it would be such a genius idea to just toss in the entire Mogu pillow, rather than struggling with the stuck zipper on its grubby cover.

Half an hour later: I open the lid to a veritable snowstorm. The cover has ripped open and there are Mogu guts (tiny, tiny pellets, the size of those medication pellets they used to have in Contac capsules) in thick drifts all over my laundry. That's right, I washed the Mogu demon along with the rest of my stuff.

Oh, yeah, and the reason for the rip? There was, uh, a plastic hanger in the washer. I'm such a great housekeeper, I never even noticed before I started piling the laundry in.

I'm about to become very good friends with my dustbuster. I just hope it works.

--Melanie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +