Monday, January 08, 2007

 

Christmas in the Amazon

I love having friends who live fun and exciting lives, because I can blog about them and by extension look as though, I, too, am fun and exciting. Take my globetrotting friends D and H. They just got back from spending Christmas on the Amazon. As in the river. So, naturally they came back with wonderful pictures, great stories and...a new cocktail.

It's called the Caipirinha (not to be confused with the flesh eating fish) and is made with tons of limes, sugar and Cachaca, which is sort of like rum. Delicious.

And after a few of those, I might just be able to convince you, as I did them, that my daughter is quitting sucking her thumb by using a fabulous new wonder drug called the Lickorette patch, which is affixed to her upper arm and emits soothing SSRI's all day, thereby eliminating the urge to suck. For the record, guys, I was just kidding. Although, come to think of it...hold that thought and get Pfizer on the line.

--Melanie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +