Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 

To Write and Be Organized


Unlike Melanie, I tend not to make any New Year's Resolutions. It seems like I am just setting myself up for failure and who needs that kind of pressure. This year, however, I have had a couple things floating around in my head that I want to get done. The first is the junk drawer that has somehow taken over an entire room. I need to get organized. Because we more than doubled our living space when we moved to the Chicago 'burbs from our tiny San Francisco city flat there was no need to be organized about where things went. After only three years we have managed to take over and fill most of our available space. So I am going to box things up that I don't use/want/need and in the spring have a huge garage sale.

My second resolution is to get back in the habit of writing. I've been playing around with a couple different ideas, but can't seem to progress beyond the first chapter, so I am just going to write straight through and not worry about making the first chapter (or scene or sentence) perfect and just finish something.

Have a Happy 2007!

--Kelly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +