Saturday, December 23, 2006

 

Oh, the Power!

I don't care if I never see another Jennifer Aniston flick/depressing 70's classic/wacky documentary.

For some reason, my husband ended up in charge of the Netflix queue, and like some kind of retro 50's housewife, for months and months it never even occurred to me that I, too, could wield the almighty mouse to claim control over my viewing destiny.

Well, no more. I am She Who Possesses the Netflix Password (we both do, now) and my power and might have rained forth. Now, Heathers and Clueless, instead of the Deer Hunter and Taxi Driver, are at the top of our queue. Ha! Wonder how long this will last...

--Melanie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +