Sunday, December 10, 2006

 

My Dirty Little Holiday Secret

Every year the parents of one of my husband's friends sends us a box from Swiss Colony. I scoff and mock the ingredients on the mini "sausage". There are so many listed that I think they use 4pt type to fit them all on. But secretly I can't wait to dig in to those li'l smokies dipped in Sweet Hot Mustard. I love the pretty petit fours, the sweet nuts, even the fruit cake (why does it have such a bad rap?), even the mysterious, squishy tubes of flavor in Smoke, Onion, and Sharp. Yesterday I squeezed them on to organic cheese nips. There is some sort of irony there that I just don't care about.

--Kelly

Comments:
"organic cheese nips"...?
You are my kind of girl.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +