Monday, December 04, 2006

 

Bye-bye Greg

I'm not sure which shocked me more...to see a story about the Wiggles on the front page of the New York Times or to hear that my favorite Wiggle, Greg, is retiring. I was prepared to write a snarky blog about him going solo and maybe put in some sort of tie in to Gwen Stefani or something along those lines, but then read that he is quitting because of an illness that makes him light headed and unable to preform.

I'm glad that we got a chance to see the Wiggles live while Greg was still with them (and before they got super popular, both times in small venues front row seats for one concert!). Good Luck to you Greg and also to you Sam Moran the new yellow wiggle.

--Kelly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +