Friday, January 12, 2007

 

My Brother


I need to take this blog and brag about my brother, Mack McFarland for a minute or two. As I've mentioned in a couple of past posts he's an artist and he is getting some recognition for his talent. He was noted as one of ten Portland artists to watch and he is also part of the Tacoma Art Museum's 8th Northwest Biennial. My brother. In a museum. It's as surreal as a Salvador Dali painting. I am so proud of him. If you are close to Tacoma, check him out. The exhibit runs from February 10th to May 6th. Or if you're not close to Tacoma, at least check out his website.

Peace,

Kelly

Comments:
Kelly,
How exciting!! I live near enough to Tacoma to go check him out.

I *heart* fancy brothers and have two of my own.

'snif.
 
Thanks Rachael! I hope you do check him out. His exhibition is a video installation.

I wished I lived closer I'd be there every day telling every person who walked by that that was my brother!

--Kelly
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +