Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

New Blogger, I Wuv You


Can I just say how happy I am about a few things. No, not having to enter an e-mail address every time I want to get into Blogger (that's probably my only complaint, since my computer "remembers" me under another address by default.)


What I really love are the little things. Like, say, the fact that when people click on our profile, it actually updates the number of visits--which it hasn't done for the past, oh, about TWO YEARS. Not that I'm bitter or anything. No.


And the way uploading pictures works consistently, so I don't have to launch Mozilla just to get an image on a post.


Yeah, it's the little things.


XO,

Melanie


Comments:
I agree. Posting is so, so much easier too, even if I've posted less since I changed over... Those chocolates are giving me heart palpitations.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +