Wednesday, December 12, 2007

 

Big Love


How much do I love my daughter? Well, last week I drove 30 miles to Walmart to buy mega Foohys , because it's the only thing she wants from Santa. And then, of course, I loved her so much that I had to buy out all five sets of them. I'm not obsessed with these impossible-to-find little critters after days of scouring the internet, eBay, and even calling the company that makes them. Let's just say that I was trying to ensure I never have to drive 60 miles for a 96 cent eraser at Walmart again.

And if that wasn't enough, today I paid $12.99 for a handwritten letter from a Santa telling her all about how the elves were working away on her Foohys. I really think it's going to work, even in the face of major doubting this year...I'm hoping the clincher will be my personally written p.s. message blathering on about how her parents are too old to believe and that it's not their fault and don't show them this letter etc etc. I can't wait to see how she takes it.

--Melanie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +