Tuesday, August 30, 2005

 

A Belly By Any Other Name

It might soon require a Ph.D. to decipher the code of maternity clothes available from Mimi Maternity. According to a blurb in the News-Press yesterday, moms-to-be can now choose from a bewildering array of styles for their maternity bottoms: No Belly, All-around Belly, Classic Belly, Pull-On Belly, Miracle Belly…and the dreaded Under Belly! I’m glad I was pregnant before the Under Belly came into style. Yes, I know it's incredibly popular right now...Call me old-fashioned (or maybe scared), but I don’t even flash my midriff when I’m not pregnant!

--Melanie

Comments:
An area where Melanie and I differ. I had one pair of underbelly jeans that I splurged on from Japaneese Weekend and wore them constantly. I was lucky and avoided the strech marks, and liked showing off a peek of my baby-to-be!

Kelly
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +