Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

Drooling


I want this dictionary sooooo badly I can taste it. I first saw it at Restoration Hardware, and from the moment my eyes landed on it my heart was filled with lust. My brain is trying to have some say, and I’ve been scouring the internet trying to find it for less than Resto’s $99 price tag. It turns out to be more expensive on every website I’ve checked so far…about $150.

I know it looks like an ordinary dictionary, but it’s not. The cover is a soft leather that looks and feels like a fine antiquarian book. The size is perfect. The gold stamping on the cover is gorgeous and the gilt edges make my knees weak. And it contains current words like snarky. It’s perfect. A modern, up-to-date reference volume in a sexy, classic cover.

I am dying over this book. Must have it. Must.

--Melanie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +